Are you a quick-witted doer who tells stories with words, photos, graphics, and video? Do you build content that’s not only relevant but inspiring and always think through the lens of your audience? You’re productive and efficient–and you explore ideas and try new things, make mistakes, and do better next time. If so, we want you to join our Employee Experience team!
In this role, you’ll stretch your creative thinking by applying your skills to a specialty area of copywriting & marketing. Reporting to the Manager, Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing, you’ll build digital and social content that helps attract, engage, and retain the right people by sharing what it’s like to work at Zendesk.
What you’ll do every day:
- Use your social media expertise to craft campaigns that deliver industry-leading engagement and scroll-stopping social media moments that support business needs by driving awareness and engagement in support of our current and future employees.
- You’ll write content for internal and external platforms to share our employee value proposition, support recruitment needs, and improve candidate and employee experience. This may include emails, social media content, website copy, storylines for videos, talent development program communications, and blog posts.
- Whether writing for our career site, a partnership website, social media, a blog, or Slack, you’ll be committed to sharing specific and useful information that is infused with the Zendesk brand.
- Use HR tech tools, social media platforms, and internal tools like Asana, Slack, and Google Workspace to collaborate with team members around the world to complete your work.
- Bring the brand to life as you shape the experience for new hires by helping to manage, coordinate, and facilitate all New Hire Orientation activities with your region.
What you offer:
- Proven experience in copywriting for social/digital platforms
- Proven experience applying brand guidelines to content creation
- Must have proven experience in virtual and classroom facilitation
- Dynamic and engaging style with excellent written and oral communication
- Understanding and experience with global cultures; adept at collaborating effectively with diverse teams
What we are looking for:
We have a sense of humor and can laugh at ourselves. (In fact, we’re laughing to ourselves right now as we think about how often we laugh at ourselves.) We look for people who can do the same.
CARE FOR ONE ANOTHER
We practice kindness. We want someone who leads with empathy and will be a strong advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion in the places we live and work, as well as in the content we design.
SHOW PRIDE IN OUR WORK
We want someone who can truly understand our brand, embody it in their writing, and help to weave it into everything we do. We love sharing stories and want someone who can brainstorm fresh, engaging, and on-brand ideas for any content needs. We’re also grammar nerds. (You must have noticed our affinity for the Oxford comma by now.)
A lot of B2B technology companies like to overcomplicate things. Not us. We always strive for beautiful minimalism, in both our product and our marketing.
The Poland annualized base salary range for this position is zł140,000.00-zł210,000.00. Please note that while the salary range represents the minimum and maximum base salary rate for this position, the actual compensation offered will be based on job related capabilities, applicable experience, and other relevant factors. This position may also be eligible for bonus, benefits, or related incentives that will be communicated during the offer stage.
The intelligent heart of customer experience
Zendesk software was built to bring a sense of calm to the chaotic world of customer service. Today we power billions of conversations with brands you know and love. We advocate for digital first customer experiences—and we stick with it in our workplace. Over 5,000 employees worldwide are collaborating from kitchen tables, home offices, coworking spaces, and Zendesk workspaces to make one team.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your specific accommodation request.